Air Solutions is your source for air knives blow off systems for a broad range of manufacturing applications. Air knives are used for the removal of liquids, control of liquid thickness, drying of liquid coatings, removal of foreign particles, cooling of product surfaces, and more. The Air Solutions team has vast experience in air knives applications and will assist you in implementing the system that best meets your needs and budget.
Air Solutions offers superior air knife systems with proven efficiencies with a design that produces the best laminar flow, moving more air over critical surfaces. We work with you to understand your needs and to deliver an affordable, high quality solution for your specific application.
Air Delivery Systems By Paxton Products
Air knives are engineered to provide high velocity air for drying and blow off applications while being energy efficient. The standard air knives have a continuous, uninterrupted air slot design that provides consistent air coverage over the project area. This makes air knives ideal for a number application across an array of industries. Some example applications include:
- Water and chemicals can be sheared from surfaces after washing
- After cutting or machining, debris and scrap is effectively removed from metal, wood, cardboard, plastic and other surfaces
- After applying coatings to parts, foods, etc, excess coating can be sheared off to evenly distribute the coating
- Chemicals and flux can be removed from printed circuit boards
Some example application situations includes:
- applications requiring air with a concentrated high thrust
- applications where it is critical to mount the air delivery devices more than 5 inches from the blow off surface
- conveyors with a variety of items with various sizes and shapes
- products that have a multi-faceted surface to dry
- products with nooks, crannies or holes
All Paxton Products come with a three year warranty.
Get the best Air Knives and Air Systems on the market at your facility by Contacting Us Today!