Air Solutions meets your industrial dust collection needs with baghouse dust collectors to manage the removal of particulate from air and gas releases during a variety of industrial processes. Bag house dust collectors offer a collection efficiency of 99% or more, making these dust collection systems ideal for extremely small particles.
Our experienced team will work with you to develop a cost-saving baghouse dust collection solutions that gets your job done effectively and efficiently.
Baghouse Dust Collectors by Manufacturer
Flex-Kleen by Met-Pro Environmental Air Solutions
- Flex-Kleen Bin Vents – designed with rugged welded housings and can accommodate air volumes ranging from 50 to 5,000 cubic feet per minute. All Flex-Kleen® bin vents are equipped with automatic on-line pulse-jet cleaning. Individual unit filter sizes range from 17-457 square feet of fabric.
- Flex-Kleen Welded Modular Pulse-jet Dust Collectors – these welded rectangular baghouse dust collectors offer excellent filtration efficiency for product recovery systems, large bin venting applications, and other dust collection.
- Flex-Kleen High Pressure /High Vacuum Dust Collectors – CT (circular tank) series high pressure, high vacuum pulse jet dust collectors developed specifically for handling process systems environment dust issues with little or no maintenance.
- Flex-Kleen Cartridge Filters – a complete line of high efficiency cartridge filters for handling most industrial dusts.
- Flex-Kleen HEPA Filter Systems – developed with bag in/bag out capability to collect hazardous particulate from your commercial, medical, or industrial air stream.
- Flex-Kleen Cyclone Dust Collectors – economical, high-efficiency dust collection to reduce pollution and recover product from the air stream.
Baghouse Dust Collection Product Applications
We provide baghouse dust collectors for a wide range of industrial needs. Our team reviews the application site data, including where the processes are located, environmental temperature, and other significant details. We review the types of contaminants involved, including contaminant characteristics. Through our comprehensive data analysis process, we develop baghouse dust collection systems for a wide range of applications and industries:
- Cement and rock products
- Central vacuum systems
- Chemical processing
- Coal and fly ash
- Food and dairy
- Isolation areas
- Metallurgical ore processing
- Mining and minerals
- Paint and pigments
- Plastics and petrochemicals
- Positive or negative product receivers
- Steel sintering
- Wood working
Air Solutions will assist you in selecting a baghouse dust collector that will be suited to your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.