Air Solutions is your experienced source for the best names in air movement equipment. Our product line includes a full selection of pressure blowers and high pressure blowers to meet a variety of applications. We represent the leading brands to offer you the best quality and innovation. Our team also offers you the added value of industry knowledge and customer centered service focused on meeting your application needs.
Pressure Blowers by Manufacturer
- Most industrial blower models and most accessories, are shipped within 10-15 working days, for some models, a 5 Day RUSH program is available
- Eight sizes of cast aluminum pressure blower housings and 29 cast aluminum wheel sizes
- Selection of construction materials and inlet size options
- Seven models of fabricated steel pressure blowers
- 12 models of high pressure radial blowers
- 5 models of spark resistant high pressure radial blowers
- Aerovent features blowers designed for applications with medium to high air pressures, but maintain lower volumes
- Some blowers are suitable for air, light dust, and mild chemicals in acidic pH range. They can also be specified for an aluminum-bronze “Dura” alloy wheel. This will provide protection against more severe abrasion, chemicals and high temperatures.
- Clowers can be customized to better meet the requirements of the system.
- All products are tested for quality assurance, acoustics, airflow, reliability, vibration, product certification and product safety.
- Single stage fabricated centrifugal pressure blowers – standard or optional choices for drive arrangements, materials of construction, motor types, sealing methods and discharge positions
- Multistage fabricated centrifugal pressure blowers – manufactured of heavy gauge, cold-rolled sheet steel, welded and reinforced, creating an extremely rugged construction
- Power Mizer® multistage cast centrifugal pressure blowers – high efficiency air delivery in heavy-duty process applications with excellent strength, chemical resistance, and sound attenuation
Quickly learn about the customized solutions we can offer you.
Pressure Blower Product Specifications
|Product||Model||CFM||SPWG||Max Air Stream Temp|
|Pressure Blower||PB||up to 4,500||up to 20”||400° F|
|Fabricated Steel Pressure Blower||PBS||up to 4,462||up to 20||750° F|
|Stamped Steel Pressure Blower||SPB||up to 4,075||up to 18”||400° F|
|High Pressure Radial Blowers||HP Series I||up to 1,200||up to 30”||400° F|
|High Pressure Radial Blowers||HP Series II||up to 7,000||up to 78”||750° F|
|Turbo Pressure Blower, Aluminum Wheel||HPBA||up to 20,000||up to 128”|
|Turbo Pressure Blower, Steel Wheel||HPBS||up to 20,000||up to 128”|
|Pressure Blower, Radial Blade||PB||up to 1,275||up to 10”|
|Cast Aluminum Pressure Blower, Direct Drive||CA||up to 2,800||up to 20”|
|Cast Aluminum Pressure Blower, Belt Driven||CABD||up to 2,400||up to 22”|
|Cast Aluminum Pressure Blower, Belt Driven||CPB||up to 2,000||up to 12”|
|Product||Model||ICFM||Max Pressure||Max Vacuum|
|Single Stage Fabricated Blower||SS||up to 50,000||up to 3.5 PSIG|
|Multistage Fabricated Centrifugal Blower||SOH, 4BOH, 4BOB||up to 25,000||up to 20 PSIG||to 15” Hg|
|Power Mizer® Cast Centrifugal Blower||Power Mizer||up to 40,000||up to 20 PSIG||to 15” Hg|
|Vortex Regenerative Blower||VB||up to 600||up to 3.6 PSIG||to 7.6” Hg|
Air Solutions will assist you in developing a pressure blower system that will be suited to your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.