Review our brochures featuring great mist and fume collection products.
Air Solutions is proud to partner with United Air Specialists to bring you the complete line of Smog Hog® electrostatic precipitators for a wide range of mist collection needs. The Smog-Hog® name is known throughout industry for providing quality, dependable, and cost-effective solutions to meet the needs of applications requiring air filtration of wet particulate, oil, coolants, and associated mists. Air Solutions has extensive knowledge and experience in working with Smog-Hog® electrostatic precipitator (ESP) applications and is ready to meet your mist collection needs.
Electrostatic Precipitators by Manufacturer
United Air Specialists
- Centralized Smog-Hog® electrostatic precipitators are used to control hazardous emissions with customizable engineered solutions for tough emissions
- Smog-Hog® heavy-duty ceiling mount mist collectors save valuable factory floor space and offer long-term industrial air cleaning
- Smog-Hog® machine mount electrostatic mist collectors capture oil smoke and mist particles in drilling, grinding and a variety of industrial processes
- Smog-Hog® PCN portable mist collector is ideal for situations where large hoods are impractical, smoke-producing machinery is used intermittently or workers move from one work station to another
Video courtesy of Clean Air Specialists, Inc.
Air Solutions will assist you implementing the Smog-Hog® electrostatic precipitator system that will meet your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.
Quickly learn about the customized solutions we can offer you.
Electrostatic Precipitators Product Applications
We work with a variety of clients in selecting the right electrostatic precipitators to meet custom application needs. We begin by reviewing application site data, such as temperature, location, and power available. We discuss the particulate to be captured – smoke, fume, or mist – as well has the contaminant characteristics. Through our detailed data analysis process, we have been able to specify ESP solutions for a wide range of applications:
- Asphalts – coatings, hot mix plants and saturators
- CNC processes
- Cold forming
- Coolant smoke capture
- Fume from forming process
- Fume from metal forming
- Gear cutting
- Heat treating
- Industrial cooking – coffee and peanut roasters, hot oil fryers, smokehouses
- Induction Heating
- Machining operations
- Manufacturing processes – oily weld fume, furnaces, laser etching and cutting, metal sintering, oil mist or smoke, soldering, wax vapors, wire drawing
- Plastic and rubber forming
- Plasticizers – blown film, calandaring, curing oven, coatings, extrusion, nylon, plastics, polyethylene, polystyrene, texturizing, vinyl
- Rubber – buffing, curing, grinding, recycling
- Screw machining
- Textiles – tenter frame ovens, yarn coating and extrusion
- Vacuum pumps
- Wet grinding
- Wire drawing