Air Solutions is your source for air moving applications and equipment including cartridge dust collectors. We understand industrial dust collector technology, and have met the needs of a wide range of applications in a variety of industries. We partner with the leading names in industrial dust collection to offer you the best in quality and innovation. We offer you the added value of extensive experience and industry expertise to help you implement the cartridge dust collection system that meets your needs.
Cartridge Dust Collectors by Manufacturer
United Air Specialists
- UAS cartridge dust collectors use the MERV 15 rated Protura® Nanofiber cartridge for the highest performance, efficiency, and value.
- Downward Flow Cartridge Dust Collectors SFC Series – a proven, high-quality collection system with patented pulse cleaning technology, greater air capacity, and easy maintenance. Modular construction makes it easy to expand in the field if future capacity is required.
- W Series Weld Fume Extractor – available in a portable or wall-mount configuration, the W Series captures submicron weld fume particulate while providing a strong air flow.
- MCB Cross Ventilation Cartridge Dust Collector – an obstruction-free dust collector that uses cross-draft ventilation to eliminate hazardous contaminants where source capture is impractical.
- SCA/SCB Ceiling-Mount Cartridge Dust Collector – available for 2,000 and 2,500 CFM, the SCA provides ambient air cleaning and is equipped with two extraction arms for source capture.
- V Series Cartridge Dust Collector – available in 750 to 1,500 CFM configurations, the V Series models include downdraft bench, portable, and stationary designs.
- SDB Downdraft Bench – offers a large work surface with high-capacity dust drawers. This unit is typically used for grinding, polishing, hand sanding and dry buffing.
Quickly learn about the customized solutions we can offer you.
Air Solutions will assist you in selecting a cartridge dust collector that will be suited to your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.
Download the UAS MCB Series brochure
Download the UAS Models SCA and SCB brochure
Download the UAS Model SDB brochure
Download the UAS SFC Series brochure
Download the UAS V Series brochure
Download the UAS W Series brochure
Cartridge Dust Collectors Product Applications
We assist a broad variety of clients in selecting the right cartridge dust collector to meet specific application needs. Our process begins with a review of application site data, such as temperature, location, and available power. We discuss the type of contaminant to be captured – dust, fume, or mist – as well has the contaminant characteristics. Through our detailed data analysis process, we have been able to specify cartridge dust collector solutions for a wide range of applications and industries:
- Aluminum Oxide
- Blast Dust
- Brake Shoe Dust
- Bulk Powder Handling
- Carbon Black
- Cast Iron
- Cement and Minerals
- Cereal Dust
- Chemicals and Plastics
- Chrome Polishing
- Dry Chemicals
- Food Processing
- Grain, Agriculture & Feed
- Gun Powder Smoke
- Laser and Plasma cutting
- Material Handling
- Paint Pigment
- Paint Pigment Dust
- Paper Dust
- Paper Scrap
- Powder Coating
- Rubber Grinding
- Rubber Grinding
- Sand Blasting
- School Wood Shops
- Seed Processing
- Shot Blast Material
- Solar Panel Fabrication
- Thermal/ Flame Spray
- Tire Manufacturing
- Titanium Grinding
- Wood Dust
- And many more