Air Solutions is your source for air moving applications and equipment including cartridge dust collectors. We understand industrial dust collector technology, and have met the needs of a wide range of applications in a variety of industries. We partner with the leading names in industrial dust collection to offer you the best in quality and innovation. We offer you the added value of extensive experience and industry expertise to help you implement the cartridge dust collection system that meets your needs.
Cartridge Dust Collectors by Manufacturer
- Normal airflow range of 350-189,000 CFM
- CMAXX solid one-piece roof design has no individual panels to eliminate warping and leaks; heavy duty fully welded, 3/16” thick reinforced roof
- CMAXX domed cabinet design to promote water/debris run-off, no damaging accumulation; no external bolt holes – completely sealed design eliminated leak and rust issues
- CMAXX is energy efficient with high performance manifold mounted pulse valves; requires less service time
- CMAXX features heavy duty 7 & 10 gauge construction and military grade door latches
- CMAXX uses vertical filters that offer longer filter life, easy filter exchange, and even gasket pressure
- In-line deflagration arrester – IDA DeltaMAXX filters available for proven isolation of deflageration and stopping a flame front
- Industry-leading limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tool-free access to maintenance features and adaptability to any workspace make Imperial baghouse dust collectors as simple as they are effective
United Air Specialists
- UAS cartridge dust collectors use the MERV 15 rated Protura® Nanofiber cartridge for the highest performance, efficiency, and value.
- Downward Flow Cartridge Dust Collectors SFC Series – a proven, high-quality collection system with patented pulse cleaning technology, greater air capacity, and easy maintenance. Modular construction makes it easy to expand in the field if future capacity is required.
- W Series Weld Fume Extractor – available in a portable or wall-mount configuration, the W Series captures submicron weld fume particulate while providing a strong air flow.
- MCB Cross Ventilation Cartridge Dust Collector – an obstruction-free dust collector that uses cross-draft ventilation to eliminate hazardous contaminants where source capture is impractical.
- SCA/SCB Ceiling-Mount Cartridge Dust Collector – available for 2,000 and 2,500 CFM, the SCA provides ambient air cleaning and is equipped with two extraction arms for source capture.
- V Series Cartridge Dust Collector – available in 750 to 1,500 CFM configurations, the V Series models include downdraft bench, portable, and stationary designs.
- SDB Downdraft Bench – offers a large work surface with high-capacity dust drawers. This unit is typically used for grinding, polishing, hand sanding and dry buffing.
Imperial Systems Shadow Compact Fume Extractor
The Shadow is an economical, pre-wired plug-and-play fume collector for non-combustible dust. The patent-pending design manages light loading welding fumes and dust, as well as fumes from laser cutting processes. Offering the same air quality benefits as premium dust collector, the Shadow makes these clean air benefits more affordable with a lower price point.
Shadow Features and Benefits
- Fast, easy installation, no assembly required
- No costly installation charges – ready to go out of the crate
- Does not need to be bolted or permanently secured in place
- Noncombustible dust only saves money on explosion control features
- Sprinkler head option available for high sparking applications
- Lift rails designed for easy and safe filter changes
- Material collection bucket easy to access, empty, and replace
- “Plug and Play” control panel pre-wired for standard operation, so all you need is power and compressed air
- On demand pulse-cleaning while the system is active for simple filter cleaning
- Built-in differential pressure gauges for easy monitoring
- Remote start capable for improved productivity
- Multi-directional, spark resistant inlet options allow flexibility in placing the unit
- Sleek, modern appearance fits well inside any facility, with a compact footprint and powder-coated finish
- NEW Lift Rail System and DeltaMAXX Prime Filters
Shadow Compact Fume Extractor
Air Solutions will assist you in selecting a cartridge dust collector that will be suited to your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.
Download the UAS MCB Series brochure
Download the UAS Models SCA and SCB brochure
Download the UAS Model SDB brochure
Download the UAS SFC Series brochure
Download the UAS V Series brochure
Download the UAS W Series brochure
Cartridge Dust Collectors Product Applications
We assist a broad variety of clients in selecting the right cartridge dust collector to meet specific application needs. Our process begins with a review of application site data, such as temperature, location, and available power. We discuss the type of contaminant to be captured – dust, fume, or mist – as well has the contaminant characteristics. Through our detailed data analysis process, we have been able to specify cartridge dust collector solutions for a wide range of applications and industries:
- Aluminum Oxide
- Blast Dust
- Brake Shoe Dust
- Bulk Powder Handling
- Carbon Black
- Cast Iron
- Cement and Minerals
- Cereal Dust
- Chemicals and Plastics
- Chrome Polishing
- Dry Chemicals
- Food Processing
- Grain, Agriculture & Feed
- Gun Powder Smoke
- Laser and Plasma cutting
- Material Handling
- Paint Pigment
- Paint Pigment Dust
- Paper Dust
- Paper Scrap
- Powder Coating
- Rubber Grinding
- Rubber Grinding
- Sand Blasting
- School Wood Shops
- Seed Processing
- Shot Blast Material
- Solar Panel Fabrication
- Thermal/ Flame Spray
- Tire Manufacturing
- Titanium Grinding
- Wood Dust
- And many more