Air Solutions is your air movement equipment specialist with a complete line of dependable systems including wet dust collectors. We are experienced with industrial dust collector technology, and have met the needs of applications in a host of industries. We partner with the best names in industrial dust collection to offer you the best in quality and innovation. The Air Solutions team offers you the added benefit of extensive experience and industry expertise to help you implement the wet dust collection system that will meet your needs.Request A Quote
Wet Dust Collectors by Manufacturer
- RotoClone® W – Wet Dust Collector engineered for optimal performance in humid, sticky and explosive environments and applications.
- RotoClone® N – Wet Dust Collector offers the benefits of high efficiency, low maintenance costs, simplicity, flexibility and low water usage, as well as maximize performance.
- RotoClone® LVN – Hydrostatic Precipitator uses the combined action of centrifugal force and a violent inter-mixing of water and dust-laden air to return clean air.
- RotoClone® DownVent – Wet Downdraft Table is a highly effective and efficent wet dust collector for use in metal working environments.
- Kinpactor – Venturi-type Wet Dust Collector employs kinetic energy to accomplish dust collection through the principle of impaction.
- Whirl Wet® dust collection systems operate in the 99% efficiency range for a variety of applications and micron sizes
- Patented, low maintenance design features no moving parts and minimizes downtime disruption
- Whirl Wet® uses significantly less water than competing wet dust collection systems
- Quieter operation with noise levels typically around 85-90 db or less at 5 feet
- Whirl Wet® is ideal for applications in which materials reclamation is necessary
- Continuous operation without waste or the need for service
Air Solutions will assist you in selecting a wet dust collector that will be suited to your specific application needs. Contact us to discuss your project.
Wet Dust Collection Product Applications
We assist clients in selecting the wet dust collection solutions for a wide range of needs. Our process begins with a review of application site data, including where the processes are located, environmental temperature, and other pertinent details. We discuss the types of contaminants involved as well has the contaminant characteristics. Through our detailed data analysis process, we have been able to specify wet dust collection solutions for a wide range of applications and industries:
- Chemical mixing
- Explosive Dust
- Fertilizer Dust
- Food Processing
- Foundry shakeout
- Lead particulate
- Material Handling
- Metal Finishing
- Metal Grinding
- Rubber Grinding
- Sugar Dust
- Tire Buffing
- TNT/Gunpowder plants