One of the keys to an effective industrial ventilation and dust collection system is quality ducting. Air Solutions makes installing duct easy with clamp-together duct products developed by some of the most trusted names including K & B duct, Nordfab® Quick-Fit®, and more. A clamp-together duct is designed to easily attach to existing ductwork with an in-cut, tap-in, or an adapter.
Air Solutions helps customers in selecting the best clamp-together ducting for their process and facility environment. The clamp-together design allows duct system change-overs to be done in stages, as equipment is updated or floor plans are modified.
Here are six distinct ways clamp-together duct from Air Solutions makes duct replacement simple:
- Installation is fast and easy – Ducting systems clamp together, no rivets, screws or welding are needed; cuts installation and downtime significantly compared to flanged ductwork installation.
- Duct pipe features a solid, leak-free welded seam – Fully welded, smooth seams prevent leaks and snags, and inhibit the collection of insects and debris.
- It can be used in a wide range of applications – Clamp-together ducting components can be adapted to existing ductwork for use in a variety of applications.
- Design flexibility – Clamp-together ducting can be disassembled and reinstalled as needs change.
- Construction material options to suit application needs – Clamp-together ducting can be ordered in materials such as galvanized steel, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- Designed for easy maintenance – Clamp-together ducting can be removed simply, without tools, for easy cleaning and maintenance.
While clamp-together duct may appear to be a more expensive initial investment than traditional ducting, it is important to consider the competitive advantage of the clamp-together duct. Since installation is so easy, practically anyone of any skill level can install clamp-together. Additional savings are gained through the reduction of waste associated with common cutting and fitting required for a precision cut duct. The reusability factor of clamp-together duct adds to its value. When you consider the total cost of your system, clamp-together is a highly cost-effective option.