Electrostatic precipitators offer a highly effective way to achieve clean air goals. The UAS SMOG-HOG is the industry’s most well-known line of electrostatic precipitators, which are not only used for air filtration, but also for oil removal that leaves no grease or smoke particle behind.
UAS Smog-Hog electrostatic precipitators keep factory air clean and processes running optimally with 95% efficiency on mist, smoke, and fume removal. While bag and box filters only remove larger particles, electrostatic precipitators manage both large and microscopic particulate, removing it from the air stream and collecting it on grounded collection plates. The resulting clean air stream contains virtually no oil mist, grease or hazardous particles, allowing you to keep your employees safe and your business in compliance with the strictest federal, state and local environmental regulatory standards.
Electrostatic precipitators provide constant airflow, unlike barrier filters, which can become clogged and ineffective. The cells of electrostatic precipitators are washable, eliminating the need for expensive filter replacements. In addition to providing significant cost savings, the absence of filter waste is also more environmentally responsible.
UAS Smog-Hog electrostatic precipitator advantages include:
- Reclamation of costly resources such as cutting oils, lubricants, coolants and plasticizers
- Compliance with OSHA air quality standards by capturing hazardous pollutants
- Quieter and more economical operation with low horsepower per CFM
- Eliminate filter replacement expense and disposal with reusable collection components
- Reduced energy costs and make-up air requirements up to 80%
- Enhanced employee safety and productivity with a cleaner work environment
- Maintenance costs are reduced since smoke and mist grime no longer need to be cleaned from equipment and work surfaces
- Consistent airflow is maintained at all times to provide on-going clean air circulation
- Flexible installation options accommodate job site requirements, such as lack of floor space
Want to learn more about electrostatic precipitators, or ready to discuss whether electrostatic precipitation is right for your application needs? Contact our team today!