Remember the DustHog®? This hard-working system has been relied upon for decades as a proven solution for separating dust and other particulate substances from discharged smoke. For today’s market, a newly enhanced version of the DustHog has been reintroduced in a new generation dust collection product line. This expanded offering allows for a more precise matching of solution technology to the specific application.
The new DustHog line features a broader range of media solutions, including technologies such as BHA® Preveil®, BHA PulsePleat®, and ProTura® replacement filters.
Ideal for high moisture applications and operations requiring extremely high collection efficiency or increased air volumes. A few of the benefits include:
- Sub-micron filtration
- Lowest possible emissions
- Highest filtration efficiencies (99.99+%)
- Greater airflow and/or lower energy consumption
These filter elements for baghouses feature a combination of pleated high-efficiency filtration media and an inner support core that forms a one-piece element. Just some of the advantages are:
- Requires less compressed air pressure to pulse clean
- Operates across a wide range of temperatures and applications
- Increases filtration area 2-3 times
- Reduces collection operational energy costs
These filters feature the finest fibers and highest MERV rating in the industry. This technology will increase efficiency, reduce emissions and lengthen filter service life. A few of the advantages:
- Saves compressed air and energy costs
- Reduced outlet emissions mean cleaner air
- Less pulsing and stress mean longer filter life
- Reduced downtime and cleaning cycles
Contact us to learn more about the DustHog and this new advanced filtration technology.